Your privacy is important to us!
Green People respects privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. I use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, I will only use this data with your permission.
Green People uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address and delivery address to make an invoice, execute your order and be able to keep you informed of the progress, but also for confirmation of your booking. Payment of your order goes through Rabobank.
- For postpay via RABOBANK perform a data check to approve your request to pay by giro collection form. Your name, address, date of birth and payment details are required for this.
- For payment via IDEAL, Paypal & MisterCash your name and payment details are required. Payment is made through the protected environment of your own bank.
- Payment via RABOBANK is done via a pin device.
- After receiving your order, on behalf of Green People you will receive an e-mail from us (and possibly one more reminder). For this action, Webwinkelkeur only receive your name and e -mail address for sending this e-mail on behalf of Green People Via this link you can share the experience with Green People with future customers.
- For the newsletter you must always sign up and give permission to send the newsletter. When registering, your first name and e-mail address are requested. If you have signed up for the newsletter, you will receive a maximum of once a month the newsletter containing relevant information regarding our webshop and discount codes.
- Data about the use of the site and the feedback I receive from visitors help me to further develop and improve the site. You can give feedback by sending an email to email@example.com
- If you respond to a promotion or competition, I ask your name and email address. I need this information to implement the promotion, to announce the prize winner (s) & to measure the response to the marketing promotions. I also have any promotional products for sending the prizes to the address details required.
- For booking our accounts we use a link with an exact online accounting program. After exporting the placed orders, only your name, the date when the order was placed, the amount of your order and the VAT rate will be shared with exact online accounting. Please refer to the Exact Online Accounting Processing Agreement for this agreement.
- For advertising on Facebook and Instagram, I use the data (country, gender, age) that are known about you on Facebook and Instagram. This information helps me to show the advertisement to those people for whom my products are interesting. These data are general and cannot be traced back to you as a person.
Collaboration with third parties
Green People collaborates with the following parties:
- MyParcel receives your name, address details and e-mail address for sending your order as well as to keep you informed via the track & route. Because this company is responsible for processing your personal data, I would like to refer you to the My Parcel privacy statement for more information.
- Sisow (ideal & mistercash) will receive your name and address details for processing the payment. Because this company is responsible for the processing of your personal data, I would like to refer you to the privacy statement of Sisow for more information.
- MultisavePay (all forms of payment) will become our partner from 1 July. They receive name and otherwise information for processing the payment. They are responsible for the processing of personal data, so we would like to refer you to the Multisavepay privacy statement for more information.
- Your hosting is the host of this web shop All data that you make available through my web shop is stored on the servers of Yourehosting website hosting / web shop hosting]. Yourhosting has applied the required security techniques and it is prohibited for them to view data on the basis of the processing agreement or to provide it to third parties unless they are obliged to do so on the basis of a legal provision.
- All third parties with whom we further collaborate youtube, instagram itself collect data that we do not provide directly to these 3rd parties. We point you to the processing agreements of these organizations.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Both this website and other parties can place cookies. The different types of cookies
This website uses persistent cookies and session cookies .
Permanent cookies: Allows the website to be set specifically for your preferences. For example, to remember your permission to place cookies. This means that you do not have to repeat your preferences, which saves you time and makes it easier to navigate through the webshop. You can delete permanent cookies via your browser settings. This includes functional cookies.
Session cookies: With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. This allows us to adjust the web store as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser. This includes tracking cookies, social media cookies and marketing cookies. For what specific purpose does this website place cookies?
These website places cookies for the following reasons:
Shopping cart (functional): Remember which products are in your shopping cart. Without this cookie you cannot order products or place them in your shopping cart.
Cookie choice (functional): Remember whether you have given us permission to place cookies.
Google Analytics (tracking cookie): Measuring how you use the website and how you found us and trying to gain insight into this with reports.
Google AdWords (tracking cookie): We measure how you use the website and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our AdWords campaigns.
Social media (Social Media cookie): With this cookie it is possible to "like" social media pages. This button works with code that comes from the social media channel itself.
Review sites (marketing cookies): We like to be judged by customers. For this we use a review site such as The Feedback Company. This places cookies for proper operation. How can I manage or delete cookies?
Cookies can usually be managed, edited and deleted via your browser. More information about enabling, disabling and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the help function of your browser.
Green People does not sell your data
Green People will never sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order. The third parties engaged by me are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Retention of personal data
Data provided for the purpose of processing a order, promotion or competition are kept for a maximum of 3 years. If you have registered for the newsletter, this data will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data that you have provided on the Green People website via Webwinkelkeur for the assessment of Green People will be retained.
View your data
You always have the right to request, correct and / or have the personal data stored by Green People removed. Send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us via this email if you want to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you have signed up for the newsletter, and you no longer appreciate it, you can always unsubscribe via the link in the newsletter. Each newsletter also contains a link to check and correct your personal data.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
The Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP) supervises compliance of the privacy legislation. Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data by Green People and you are unable to find a solution with us? Then you can contact the Authority Personal Data
Data breach report
As of January 1, 2016 we, as a merchant, are obliged to report data breaches to the authority personal data
. A data breach is a security incident involving access to or destruction, alteration or release of personal data without intention. In the event of a data breach, personal data must be lost or the unlawful processing of personal data must not be excluded. In the event of such a data breach, I will also notify my customers by email.
The Veken 17
For questions, comments or other matters we are available by phone from Monday to Friday on 0229-758783. Outside of these times and non-telephone contact we are also available via: what's app: 0642801794 or via email: email@example.com